Environmental Staff Professional
|Location:||St Paul, MN|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:|| The Staff Professional will assist Project Managers in completing projects such as environmental site investigations, storm water and other compliance assessments, remediation design and implementation, indoor air quality and other similar projects. Staff Professionals can develop into Project Managers or senior technical staff who provides support to the project managers. |
In exchange for your high performance and leadership skills, Bay West offers long term growth potential, competitive salary and benefits packages, and bonus potential in a business casual environment.
• Prepare project deliverables including proposals, project reports, correspondences, and cost estimates using your technical writing and analysis skills.
• Assist Project Managers as needed with scheduling field personnel and equipment.
• Collaboratively work with other staff to problem solve and produce high quality creative solutions for our customers.
• Occasional domestic travel (approximately 15%) to perform and supervise field work is required. Opportunities for more travel are available to those who desire it.
• Foster safety, mentoring, authenticity, and accountability within your team and throughout the company to continue advance Bay West to become a “best place to work”.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree in industrial hygiene, environmental science, engineering, geology, biology, rrelated field.|
• Minimum five years’ experience in environmental consulting industry with specific experience in industrial hygiene and environmental assessment. Previous project experience with asbestos inspections, abatement oversight, air monitoring, mold, waste management, pre-demolition hazardous material surveys and lead based paint is preferred. Additional experiences soil and groundwater investigations would be a plus.
• Hold a current Minnesota or Wisconsin asbestos inspector, site supervisor, and NIOSH 582 certificates are a plus.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local environmental regulations, environmental assessment field data collection methods and procedures, and how to execute tasks within established budgets.
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Must be able to work on fast-paced projects and supply a quality deliverable that exceeds customer expectations.
• Data analysis experience
• Ability to foster friendly, positive, productive, and team relationships.
• A stable job history supported by excellent recommendations from supervisors, peers and customers.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.